Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that decades old furnace you have at home. With durable cabinets that improve product life, these gas furnaces are reliable and could help you save on you energy bills. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Dublin.
In Dublin, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help reduce your energy usage in the warmer months, too. No joke. These savings become reality with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is changing. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and keeps your utility bill low. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you nice and comfy.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – enhances comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds low and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace goes above and beyond. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and constructed to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean you won’t save. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, which means you’ll save a lot more with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. In addition, its sealed blower compartment decreases loss and increases efficiency, so you – and your family in Dublin – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to increase reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Dublin, give us a call at 925-364-5427 or schedule a free appointment.