The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Dublin. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our innovative 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 18 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve completed rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Dublin, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- We inspect the heating exchange surface for cracks or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify accurate airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with maximum comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to make sure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Several of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 925-364-5427 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.