Your HVAC system’s well-being is crucial, because it keeps your house comfortable and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen instinctively. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you comfortable. This makes it exposed to a large range of malfunctions.
Sometimes troubles are small enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these troubles get worse, your complete system could be in danger.
That’s annoyance and expenses that you could have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can lower the possibility of failures by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner is newer or operating correctly, you may wonder whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty intact. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But skipping annual furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance today can help you skip costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
- Pinpoints minor issues early. Blocking large troubles from occuring in the first place is the smartest plan to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance service provides the chance to carefully check and lubricate important internal pieces. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs finished before the peak heating or cooling season starts. You’ll conserve more money in the long run if problems are fixed as they are discovered.
- May boost energy efficiency. Annual maintenance is about more than stopping breakdowns. It’s also to keep your system operating as well as possible. Oftentimes this results in an increase to your house’s energy efficiency. You may experience decreased heating and cooling costs, in addition to the peace of mind your system is in excellent shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is working smoothly, it might last a lot longer. The majority of furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but pro maintenance can help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Regular maintenance is critical, especially because it can help you save up to 30% on yearly utility costs.* But with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are packed full of exclusive perks delivered by NATE-certified Experts.
From comprehensive to budget-friendly, we provide the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems worry-free and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment shortly or just desire something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or sizeable up-front fee is required.
Don’t want to be responsible for unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program gives the broadest protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to accommodate any budget. You’ll enjoy priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending extra if you require our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip costs are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a couple of other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, like 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently breaks down during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems stop working too, so we’re typically working through a large volume of service calls. With a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime charges. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever before. That’s why we’re giving 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t like it should be, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual inspection on each visit. Your loved ones’ comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit has a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a major investment. Keep it protected and enjoy additional advantages by getting one of our membership plans now. Regardless of what your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the ideal plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, call us at 925-364-5427 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.