The well-being of your HVAC system is vital because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly around the clock, which subjects them to a broad range of potential issues.
These issues are often small enough that they won’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they can hamper energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system might be in danger. These are problems and costs you can bypass with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But refusing yearly maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a brief amount on maintenance now might help you avoid costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Finds Small Troubles Ahead of Time
Preventing major issues in the first place is the ideal way to help your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate key internal parts. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are repaired as they appear.
May Enhance Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance might reduce your energy expenses by around 30%.
Might Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a series of membership plans created to suit your unique needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems working efficiently and steadily.
At about $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a yearly safety inspection, increased energy savings and steady preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you want peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most robust protection for your HVAC system. This plan also includes air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is perfect for you. You’ll get a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a few of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to suffer damage during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is frequently when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we do our best to accommodate a higher volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning Expert traveling to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more vital than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t working like we said it would, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Thorough visual inspection during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why any service visit comes with a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a vital home investment. Protect it while receiving access to added benefits by participating in a maintenance plan right away. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 925-364-5427 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.