Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which exposes them to a large assortment of potential problems.
These issues are generally minor enough that they don’t prevent your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they sometimes affect energy efficiency—and your utility bills. If these issues degrade further, your entire system may be threatened. These are problems and costs you may bypass with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this yearly service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But ignoring annual maintenance voids your warranty. Dedicating a short amount on upkeep now could help you reduce pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Minor Troubles Early
Avoiding big troubles in the first place is the ideal method to shield your HVAC system. Consistent maintenance visits offer the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate vital internal components. It also offers a chance for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season shows up. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are addressed as they pop up.
Can Improve Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than reducing the likelihood of breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance may reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but professional maintenance may extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a collection of membership plans created to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the perfect maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems functioning efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership provides the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and regular preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you want to swap out your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we do our best to accommodate a higher volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech driving to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more crucial than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Created with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep working until it is.
- Detailed visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a crucial home investment. Protect it while receiving access to additional perks by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you pick the perfect plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 866-397-3787 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination affects your daily comfort, monthly utility expenditures and overall home efficiency. However, with so many... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance Checklist
As soon as the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to winterize your residence for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm environment. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you desire while using less energy. Regular inspections also make... Continue reading
Heating and Cooling Trends in 2024
In the ever-changing world of home heating and cooling, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is crucial for homeowners who want to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Going into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing brand-new technologies and trends designed to... Continue reading