No matter what the climate outside in Livermore, the temperature within your home influences how comfortable you will seem. Set it just right and your home will seem like a comfortable escape from the world. But if your climate control system isn’t operating accurately, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be pleasant.
Brace yourself for a detailed look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a poor performer. Complete this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to figure out where you stand.
- Hotter days are not far away in Livermore. How do you get your system ready?
- Swap out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Make an appointment with the professionals for a seasonal tune-up.
- Nothing at all. It should be fine.
- You’re hosting a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your solution?
- Tell my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Turn on my fans and pray for a cool breeze.
- Your current HVAC is losing steam. What happens when it’s time for it to retire?
- Let my contractor to make the decision and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and bills by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most expensive system currently available in Livermore.
- When you receive your next monthly electricity bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will cost more. My HVAC costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t be sure until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and devote a weekend struggling to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to examine it.
- Ignore it and hope it stops.
Time to check your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your equipment perform better. Keep reading to discover how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Set Up Seasonal Maintenance While changing your air filter and sprucing up your vents are important tasks to help out your equipment for a season change, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to finish the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency of your machine. And while they’re there, your HVAC service professional will look out for more urgent issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even precisely maintained home comfort systems can have complications occasionally. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program provides that critical service to customers at no additional cost.
Have a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Some home comfort systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create a plan now to escape last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be useful. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. As an added bonus, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and call us when they radically change. Your electricity bills can tell you more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your charges but no variation in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more constant energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Take action when you notice a strange noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than bothersome. It illustrates something is off with your HVAC. Even if it’s a relatively small trouble, left alone it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to work on it yourself. Leave it to the Experts to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and annoyance. And if your equipment just isn’t helping anymore, contemplate installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To learn more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!