It's Never Too Late to Save Your Air
Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your complimentary indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of health conditions are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the video and then go to SaveYourAir.com.