Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these tidbits about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- 50% of health conditions are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the contaminants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts below and then go to SaveYourAir.com.