We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Livermore homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of explanations why your Livermore home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (in addition to emmense homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Having a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that result in no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Critical items like Carbon Monoxide checks, plenty of combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Livermore at 925-364-5427 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.