The Top Six Reasons to Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Your HVAC system is vital to a sense of comfort and indoor air quality. The furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly in the background, heating, cooling, regulating the humidity and filtering your home’s indoor air. Lots of homeowners take these functions for granted until they have to do without them. If your air conditioner has ever malfunctioned on a sweltering summer day, or the furnace can’t generate enough heat during a blizzard, you understand what this is like firsthand.
No homeowner wishes to deal with urgent repairs, higher energy bills or inconsistent home comfort. What if you had a way to maintain a constant supply of healthy, conditioned air when you want it most?
That’s where preventive HVAC maintenance comes into play. Like obtaining an oil change for your car, consistent tune-ups are vital for keeping your HVAC system running at its best. And to get every benefit from each maintenance visit, you should think about applying for an HVAC maintenance contract.
This agreement is an arrangement between you and an HVAC contractor. Your membership takes the uncertainty out of HVAC service by providing routine maintenance, savings on repair work between scheduled appointments and other advantages. An HVAC maintenance contract is not required to ask for tune-ups with Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, but we highly encourage registering. Here are six reasons why.
1. Automatic Reminders to Schedule HVAC Maintenance
Life gets hectic, so people often forget about setting up furnace maintenance in the fall and air conditioning maintenance before the spring. With an HVAC membership, you’ll be sent scheduled reminders to get an appointment on your calendar. If you’re unsure of why HVAC maintenance is so important, check out these benefits:
- Reveal small problems right away: Issues with your HVAC equipment tend to form slowly. When a technician examines the internal components each year, it’s possible to locate and fix smaller problems before they grow to be big headaches.
- Decrease the risk of breakdowns: By tightening that loose fan belt and evening out the off-kilter blower motor during a maintenance visit, the likelihood of a mid-season breakdown diminishes.
- Lower repair costs: Scheduled HVAC maintenance is an affordable, predictable cost that eliminates the need for many major repairs.
- Increase energy efficiency: The Department of Energy estimates that annual maintenance can boost HVAC efficiency by close to 30%, bringing down your heating and cooling bills at the same time.
- Increase home comfort: When your HVAC system performs the way it should, airflow improves for consistent temperatures and more manageable humidity throughout the house.
- Prolong the system’s life span: A clean, tuned-up, well-lubricated HVAC system can survive for years longer compared to a neglected one, saving you on premature replacement equipment.
- Guarantee safety: An equipment and safety evaluation during every visit delivers peace of mind that your HVAC system is running safely.
- Protect your warranty: The bulk of HVAC manufacturers value preventive maintenance to such a degree that they require yearly tune-ups to keep your warranty active. Investing a little in maintenance now shields you from costly repairs that your warranty would otherwise cover.
2. Priority Service
Having an HVAC maintenance contract puts you at the front of the line when you request an emergency repair. You can usually count on same-day service—even on nights, weekends and holidays—thanks to 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service for members.
3. Priority Install
Planning on replacing your heating and cooling system? An HVAC contract grants access to the most rapid installs possible, even during the busiest weeks.
4. Discount on Repairs and Services
Routine maintenance reduces the need for repair calls, but if your system needs some attention, having an HVAC maintenance plan provides a 15% discount. You’ll also have access to 15% off indoor air quality products, such as pleated filters, whole-house humidifiers and charged media air cleaners.
5. No Trip Charge
Heating and cooling repairs are sometimes inevitable, but they can get costly fast. Luckily, with an HVAC agreement, you’ll never pay trip charges or overtime fees, even for emergency and after-hour appointments.
6. Repair Guarantee
How can you be sure the technician has performed a job well done? Put your mind at ease with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all repairs and installations for one year. If the final product leave you unhappy, your technician will return to set things right.
Enroll in an HVAC Maintenance Contract
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing offers three HVAC membership levels: Priority+™, Maintenance+™ and the Service Experts Advantage™ Program. Consider what each plan features and contact our staff to help you choose the ideal plan for your needs and budget. We’re happy to answer any questions you have before enrolling. For more info about our HVAC maintenance contracts or to schedule a tune-up, please contact your local Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing office today.
How to Find a Suitable HVAC System
In terms of keeping your home comfortable during every season, nothing is more critical than picking out the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination affects your daily comfort, monthly utility expenditures and overall home efficiency. However, with so many... Continue reading
Yearly HVAC Maintenance Checklist
As soon as the air starts to get cold, you know it’s time to winterize your residence for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm environment. A well-maintained furnace supplies the comfort you desire while using less energy. Regular inspections also make... Continue reading
Heating and Cooling Trends in 2024
In the ever-changing world of home heating and cooling, keeping up with the latest HVAC trends is crucial for homeowners who want to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Going into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing brand-new technologies and trends designed to... Continue reading