Summer has made its debut in Livermore and the last thing you need is your AC malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help avoid your home’s A/C system from malfunctioning with a yearly AC tune-up from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your physician annually for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central AC is healthy and running properly. Most general AC tune-ups will entail calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, examining your refrigerant levels and looking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical components, and assessing the function of the blower motor and belt.
A/C system tune-ups with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
When you call Service Experts for your AC tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioning tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Check oil and air filters
- Inspect blower components
- Evaluate air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around system
- Examine system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Inspect condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variance in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Check condensate drains
- Replace or clean standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Assess volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Livermore is currently getting pumped for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your yearly air conditioning tune-up, call 925-364-5427 today!