Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s normal to think ahead about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with maximum comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make sure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be looked at every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 925-364-5427 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its perks.