It’s not difficult to not remember routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top thing we’re thinking about at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s since regular maintenance offers lots of perks for your equipment, like improved efficiency and a reduced likelihood for breakdowns. You can get these benefits—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive examination of your unit whenever they’re at your home. This inspection could help identify heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality solutions too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which reviews the HVAC issues in your residence. This might help you make a smart choice when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Annual maintenance offers a lot of pluses for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Finds small troubles before they create pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan includes annual Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This service is the most detailed in the business. That’s since its numerous cleaning and adjustment procedures help bring back your unit to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
As well as a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each tune-up involves.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety controls
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Regular safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual examination on each visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 925-364-5427. We’ll help you choose the ideal membership plan to fit your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.