Expert AC Installation in Livermore Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you need AC installation in Livermore, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning arrive. Apart from the fact that we have the training and endorsements to support our outstanding air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 925-364-5427 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small clues that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it loses energy efficiency and more prone to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start preparing for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was installed before 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued as a result of its harmful effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a good way to conserve on cooling costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on cooling expenses.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will work with you to pick the right model for your needs. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify correct sizing.
We get that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not fully financially ready for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a prized Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other heating and cooling location in Livermore? Here are several of the things we do on installation day.
When our professional techs are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll install your new equipment for optimal operation. And they’ll keep your residence and backyard in an unchanged state as when they arrived.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the installation work requires us to come inside your house, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your floors from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation location to keep your floors covered from refuse during the process.
- High-quality service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve completed comprehensive schooling to receive the most coveted technical accreditation in HVAC.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation worksheet during the process to double-check each individual small item is taken care of. We’ll also ensure your equipment is operating properly and is up to local code before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll double-check you understand how to work your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant communication—We’ll tell you how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be finished.