How can I find carbon monoxide in my home?

Using a carbon monoxide detector in a central area is the recommended way to detect this harmful gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is fatal in big amounts.

A carbon monoxide detector works like a smoke alarm. It monitors the air and sounds an alarm if carbon monoxide concentration is too high. Ideally, you should use at minimum one detector by all living areas, or on each floor in your residence. These detectors are best used when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your equipment in the best status and might help you avoid carbon monoxide in Livermore.

chat now widget box