We Back Our Furnace Installation in Livermore With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only mend and tune up heaters, we also offer the highest quality furnace installation in Livermore.
What makes our expert work different from other HVAC companies? We’ve perfected our approach as time has gone by.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve achieved the most respected technical achievement in HVAC. They also are involved in current industry and product training to find the greatest methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, in addition to expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our outstanding work that we provide you with time to think it over—365 days, actually.
Contact us at 925-364-5427 to set your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be difficult to know just when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will display clues that it’s close to wearing out. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, most furnaces run for close to 20 years, although sometimes they might last even longer. If yours is nearing that age, it’s helpful to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly adjusting the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Strange Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it runs. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s typically better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working like it’s supposed to, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and can even be creating harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate enhanced energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be complicated and stressful. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 925-364-5427 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we put in your new furnace.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to protect your floors from any dirt we might track in. We set up protective cloths surrounding the installation area to avoid messes.
- Expert labor—Our technicians have achieved some of the most respected technical certifications in the business.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a list to double-check your heating equipment is working properly before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to follow local code. And we’ll frequently surpass expectations, for the most excellent installation anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need one more reason to get a furnace from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new furnace is accompanied by a free membership plan. This offers you an advantage on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 925-364-5427 or contact us online to request your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.