Furnace Replacement in Livermore with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
Have you decided it’s time that you upgrade your gas furnace? If so, trust the Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for high-quality furnace system replacement. From beginning to end, we offer all systems with professional criteria of service. We even provide financing options so homeowners have more flexibility.
Our furnace replacement is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year to ensure customers have the outstanding customer support they deserve.
What to Anticipate During Furnace Replacement
Here’s what to expect while we’re replacing a furnace:
- Tidy Replacement
- When we are carrying out work in your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to protect your floors from any dust we might bring in. We also use protective cloths around the installation location to minimize messes.
- Truly “Expert” Service
- Our ACE-certified professionals have accomplished some of the most thorough technical training in the business.
- Surpassing Expectations
- We’ll replace your unit with a new furnace that meets local restrictions. We go far above expectations whenever possible.
- A Thorough Checklist
- After the install is complete, we make sure your heating equipment is working as it needs to before we leave.
When You Should Replace Your Heating System
Furnaces that are more than 10 years old won’t operate as efficiently as they used to. In fact, did you know an old furnace might be wasting up to 40 cents for every dollar you spend to heat your property? Here are a few more indicators you’re due for a furnace replacement:
- Constant need for repairs
- Skyrocketing energy bills—without replacing the thermostat
- Hot and cold spots in various rooms
- Furnace turns on and off constantly, or blows cold air
- Loud rattling, popping, humming, screeching or squealing noises
- Burner flames are yellow, not blue—which is a sign of incomplete combustion, meaning the furnace might be leaking gas and/or carbon monoxide